Training Camps at full speed
End of October is normally the time chosen by the teams to restart their trainings, and our experience confirms it.
Teams start to prepare and so do we!
- Motorboats- check
- Gym fully equipped- check
- Training Courses- check
- Nelo Kayaks available- check
- Hotel, meals and transportation- check
Montebelo Aguieira Lake Resort & Spa will be our training venue.
The Resort could hardly be better placed as it has direct access to one of the biggest dams in the country, and only 30 minutes driving from the new Olympic Regatta Center of Montemor (Place of the European Championships in 2013).
The camp is already full of life, and in this first week of camps, we will have:
- Russia- Girls Team - regular clients of Portugal’s training camps
- Swedish masters couple- a very nice couple that loves to paddle in Portugal
- France- the region of Nord Pas de Calais is coming once again to our training center and they bring a lot of big names: Mathieu Gobel; Anne Marrie Delattre; Thomas Simart; Maxime Beaumont and many others.
- Hungary- some of their biggest stars such as Akos Vereckei, Zoltan Kammerer and Attila Vajda will be here for one week testing some new solutions for 2011.
In November the atmosphere will stay this special, with many other squads joining us on their preparation for 2011.
More info or contact us.
Come and Train with us!